Gill graduated from the University of Northampton in 2012 with a (first-class) degree in podiatric medicine. Since graduation she has worked in the NHS as a senior podiatrist and as a clinical educator for students from the University of Northampton.
Her special interests are in the management of the diabetic foot, nail surgery, biomechanics and injection therapy. She is committed to providing up to date and evidence-based treatment solutions for her patients and is a published researcher.
When she is not at work Gill enjoys travel, cooking and walking her dog.
- 2012 Podiatric Medicine BSc (Hons) University of Northampton
- 2014 Diabetic Foot Module CofP
- 2016 Diabetes Management University of Warwick
- 2019 Steroid Injection Therapy CofP
Currently undertaking an MSc in Advanced Podiatry
2020 A Systematic Review of Injectable Corticosteroid for Osteoarthritis of the First Metatarsophalangeal Joint. Foot and Ankle Online Journal.
- Member of the Health and Care Professions (CH32652)
- Member of the College of Podiatry