- 1994 BSc (Hons) Podiatry, Nene College, Northampton. (Affiliated by University Of Leicester).
- 2000 Certificate in Professional Studies – Sports Podiatry
- Senior podiatrist in the NHS from 1994 – 2004
- Career break for family.
- Podiatry lecturer at The University Of Northampton 2008 – present
- Podiatrist at MK Feet 2007 – present
Area of special interest:-
- Sports injuries
- At Risk Foot e.g.Diabetes
- Insoles / orthoses / orthopaedics
- Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (SOCAP)
- Health Professions Council (HPC)
- Currently completing MSc (Masters) degree in Podiatry and Health studies.
- Currently completing Certificate in Higher Education
A little about me:-
I am happily married with two young children. I enjoy cooking, baking and cake decorating in my spare time.